"The Planning and Zoning Board shall consist of 5 members, The Chairman being a member of and appointed by the Town Board of Commissioners. The Planning and Zoning Board members shall be residents of the Town of Manteo and shall serve two (2) year terms. Terms shall be staggered with half of the members being appointed or re-appointed each year." - Town of Manteo Zoning Ordinance
The Planning and Zoning Board meets the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
For Planning Board Submittals please read the following policies:
- Submittals must be accompanied with a cover letter stating the name of the project and the date of the meeting for which they are being submitted.
- All submittals must be received 21 days prior to the regularly scheduled Planning and Zoning Board meeting. Submittals must be received by 5:00 PM.
- Submittals must be complete, all paperwork must be signed.
- Submittals must be folded.
- There must be seven (7) copies submitted.
- One digital copy all files, in a PDF format.